Started by Anonymous User at 11:14 p.m. on 20 April 13
1. can the police arrest the same person again for the same case on which they arrested earlier and out on bail, before the charge sheet is filed?
2.Is there any way to get the case quashed?
Started by Anonymous User at 10:25 a.m. on 20 April 13
my father has been murdered by our neighbour(motilal shaw and his 3 sons dabbu shaw,pappu shaw and mukesh shaw)infront of our house on 26/02/2013.Among them only motilal shaw and dabbu shaw were arrested and other two are still absconded.motilal shaw gt bail order yesterday on 19/04/2013 by judge court on the ground tht he is 68yrs old and nt directly involved in the case whereas me and my brother and my mother we saw tht motilal shaw was ordering his sons to kill my father saying"jaan se maar do".police has taken 2peoples 164 statement bt they r nt taking my n my family memebers statment though we also saw the murder.We are receiving threat calls too and reported it to police aslo bt they r nt taking any action.we afraid tht motilal and his sons will kill us also.Please help us,we are absolutley helpless.my contact number is 9330136547 and we stay in kolkata.
Started by bikash586 at 11:44 a.m. on 19 April 13
false death certificate issued by the name of my mother from Patna Nagar Nigam and the accused person is claiming that Smt. Renu Devi ( Mother ) has sold the property to him and died in the year 1998, we have reported this matter to the issuing authority at patna but we didn't get any response from him , since my mother has reported to patna nagar nigam but no steps has been taken . we want help from you in this matter .
Started by Anonymous User at 6:57 p.m. on 18 April 13
I have purchased a flat in 2008 and have a Home loan on it by LICHfl , i came to know that builder has cheated me by issuing another registry on her daughter name in 2007 and also taken loan by bank of baroda on same property.
now the bank is trying to sellout my flat to recover the pending loan amount .
What to do
Started by Anonymous User at 1:36 p.m. on 18 April 13
I own a small property in Lonavala area wherein I have constructed a bungalow. Now, whent he bungalow is 95% complete, Forest Dept officials have started coming to site saying this is forest land and asking us to stop work. They have filed a Premilinary Offence Report (POR) and have pasted a "Japti Notice" on the bungalow. I am looking for legal help in this matter.
Started by mamtoramayur at 11:22 p.m. on 16 April 13
Where the statute does not provide limitation to file a lis in that case the action must be brought before the competent authority or the court within a reasonable time. This proposition is correct or not?
if it is expected to file within a reasonable time then what is the reasonable period?
Started by Anonymous User at 8:16 p.m. on 16 April 13
1. In 2011 My Ex-Employer initiatied Arbitration proceedings as I started my own company in competition to them.
2. Claiming 15 lakhs on breaking the employment bond. Clause - Sole Arbitrator appointed by them as written in Contract. The Contract which is hit by "Section 72 of Contract Act', Restriction of Trade etc...
3. During Cross examination all their false accusation falle flat and found without any evidence, as I provided them all the Email communication which suggests amicable resignation and False claims by them. (they were not expecting me to keep all the records)
4. My Cross examination by them is till pending for 6 months now and they are not looking intersted.
Once day their Lawyer calls me (on Phone) and offer me to compromise and finish the case if I pay 'him' 1,00,000/-
I know their claims are without any proof.
HENCE, my query is - Should I file the case in court if he still pass the award against me (ignoring the settled law) OR pay him..?
Your suggestions/advice/guidence Please!
Started by advrmt3 at 11:46 a.m. on 16 April 13
Is it possible to file Winding Up proceedings of a Co. u/s. 433 or 434 of Companies Act, '56 simultaneously, when Execution proceedings u/s. 36 of the Arbitration Act, 1996 have been filed for an AWARD ?
If so, would it affect either of the proceedings, if the winding up proceedings are filed ?
Started by RAJESH SHARMA at 1:21 a.m. on 16 April 13
I am working in a bank as clerk. An investigation was conducted on 24/06/2010. I gave promotion test on 03/10/2010. I secured 71 marks in the exam. As per the result all the candidate who have successful in the written test was promoted. Min. pass marks was 40 as per the promotion policy. An explanation was called on 13/12/2010 ten days before the final result. I submit my reply. A charge sheet was issued to me on 23/12/2011 with charge of "business outside the scope of employment. Further charge was proved by EO with biased manner. I want to know whether I would be promoted or not? Because no charges sheet/departmental enquiry was pending
Started by Ananth at 5:41 a.m. on 15 April 13
I am Ananth from Chennai having a property in Chennai purchased by my late grandfather,the patta has transferred to my late father. We are five legal haiers including my living mother and all taxes are paid in her name.
My mother made a unconditional settlement deed, stating her one fifth share (1/5)of this property to me and my elder brother.My question is
1. Is the settlement deed valid only during her life or even after death and is there any possibility of my brothers making trouble to me.
2. Can I sell/mortgage or take loan with the share I have.
3. My elder brother who has a 50% share in my mothers 1/5th share is willing to giving it to me. Can he make a release deed to me giving the half of the 1/5th share.
4. At short, I am would like to take the entire 1/5th of my mothers share of the property.
Please guide me accordingly.
email me @ email@example.com for further information.
Thanks and regards