Seek opinion on a case
Court Judgments
Central Laws
State Laws
Regulatory Announcements
Anonymous User
Username

Password

YOUR WEBSITE HELPS UNDERSTANDING LAW AND JUSTICE EVEN TO COMMON PEOPLE-GREAT WORK
glnprasad at 9:53 a.m. on 03 May 11
I am working in a small scale civil engineering contract company. There was long standing dispute between my employer and a government sector company related to contractual matter since the year 1997, ran in 2 arbitrations during 1999-2011. During the period of second arbitration, as claimant our company won award by tribunal. During 1st arbitration w.e.f. 1999-2010 there was long drawn process but with the help and guidance of your website; in the second arbitration w.e.f. 2010-2011, we could succeed in placing matters in clarity with the contents readily available on finger tips in Indiankannoon.org. Indeed the law, justice are bound to obey the facts on natural justice. There are indeed many court orders in various litigations of various spheres yet bound to the factual situation and are dependable for common justice. But it was a strange and in fact a phantom to a common man about the acts and other legal complications.  But once a person enters in search of justice already established in the relevance, there will be ample guidelines of various courts spelled by most honourable personalities since from the pre-independent days. And this website certainly a torch light in the darkness for a lay man. Now, though I am a commerce graduate in 1978, I could see ample knowledge hidden and classified in order wise in your search engine of law of India. Thanks for your great idea, which is not only helpful for a common man; but also to a well qualified lawyer. Best of Luck.   
Post in this thread