IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA AT BANGALORE Dated the 16th day of August 2012 :BEFORE:
HON'BLE MR.JUSTICE V.JAGANNATHAN CRL.P.No.4011 / 2012
AGED 26 YEARS
R/AT BALIYAMARADA DOODI
ANEKAL TALUK, JIGENI HOBLI BANGALORE
2. NARAYANA @ KULLA
AGED 24 YEARS
R/AT ASHRAYA HOURSE
NEAR VAJRAMUNESHWARA GATE TALAGATPURA, BANGALORE
AGED 24 YEARS, R/AT SHIVANA GOWDANA DODDI VILLAGE
(By Sri MOHAMMED PASHA, ADV. FOR FRIENDS LAW ASSOCIATES.)
STATE BY KARNATAKA
(SARASWATHIPURAM POLICE) REP BY SPP
(By Sri B RAJASUBRAMANYA BHAT, HCGP.) 2
CRL.P FILED U/S.439 CR.P.C PRAYING TO ENLARGE THE PETITIONERS ON BAIL IN CR.NO.75/2012 AND C.C.NO.560/2012 OF SARASWATHIPURAM P.S., MYSORE CITY, FOR THE OFFENCE P/U/S 399 AND 402 OF IPC. THIS PETITION COMING ON FOR ORDERS THIS DAY, THE COURT MADE THE FOLLOWING : ORDER
Heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Government Pleader for the respondent- State in respect of bail sought by the petitioners who are accused of having committed the offence punishable under Sections 399 and 402 of IPC in Cr.No.75/12.
2. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that the 1st petitioner's mother was killed very recently and the petitioner therefore has to look after the family and as far as the other petitioners are concerned, in view of filing of charge sheet, they are not required for investigation and hence they be released on bail on 3
conditions. The above submission concerning filing of charge sheet is also admitted by the learned Government Pleader. Hence, the following order is passed:
1. The petitioners shall be released on bail on each of them furnishing personal bond for Rs.50,000/- with two sureties for the likesum to the satisfaction of the trial court.
2. They shall not tamper with the evidence and shall not give threat to the witnesses in any manner.
3. They shall not hamper the investigation.
4. They shall mark their attendance before the concerned police station on the 15th and 30th of every month between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
5. They shall not involve in like offence in future. Sd/-