CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL
O.A. NO. 63 OF 2013
Wednesday, this the 3rd day of April, 2013 CORAM:
HON'BLE Mr.JUSTICE P.R.RAMAN, JUDICIAL MEMBER HON'BLE Mr. K.GEORGE JOSEPH, ADMINISTRATIVE MEMBER P.S.Attakoya
Puthiyasurambi, Kiltan Island
Now working as Principal, GSSS
Kiltan, Lakshadweep ... Applicant (By Advocate Mr.Anand S.A. ) versus
1. Administration of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep represented by the Administrator
Union Territory of Lakshadweep
Kavarathi - 682 555
2. The Director of Education Administration of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep Kavarathi - 682 555
3. University of Calicut
represented by its Registrar
Calicut University PO - 673 635
4. Joint Registrar (Pl-D-1) and Co-Coordinator Lakshadweep Centers of University of Calicut Lakshadweep Cell, Tagore Nikethan
Calicut University PO - 673 635 ... Respondents (By Advocate Mr. S.Radhakrishnan (R1&2) Advocate Mr.Santhosh Mathew (R3&4) ) The application having been heard on 03.04.2013, the Tribunal on the same day delivered the following: O R D E R
HON'BLE Mr.JUSTICE P.R.RAMAN, JUDICIAL MEMBER This OA is filed for a direction to the respondents to revise and fix the pay of the applicant consequent on the implementation of the 6th Central Pay Commission and disburse the arrears of pay. The Lakshadweep Administration (R 1 & 2) in the reply filed has stated that the Administration has already revised the pay of the applicant as per the recommendations of the 6th Central Pay Commission and forwarded the revised pay fixation statement along with eligible allowances to the Coordinator, Lakshadweep Cell, Calicut University by letter No.F.No.23/5/2006-Edn(DP) dated 12.03.2013 for preparing his arrears, a copy of which is produced as Annexure R-1(a).
2. Mr.Santhosh Mathew, the learned counsel on behalf of Calicut University submitted that the University has received Annexure R-1 (a) on 18.03.2013 and they are already processing the same for payment to the applicant and they require four weeks from today. The same is recorded. Calicut University will accordingly pass final orders in tune with the fixation order issued by the Lakshadweep Administration after completing the usual formalities in this regard within six weeks.
3. OA is disposed off accordingly. No costs. Dated, the 3rd April, 2013.
K GEORGE JOSEPH JUSTICE P.R.RAMAN ADMINISTRATIVE MEMBER JUDICIAL MEMBER vs