IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB & HARYANA, CHANDIGARH
CWP No. 2255 of 1994
Date of decision October 7, 2013
The State of Haryana and others
CORAM: HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE K. KANNAN
Present:- Mr. Rajeev Sharma, Advocate for Mr. Gobinder Singh Sandhu, Advocate for the petitioner.
Mr. Kartar Singh, DAG., Haryana.
1. Whether reporters of local papers may be allowed to see the judgment ?
2. To be referred to the reporters or not?
3. Whether the judgment should be reported in the digest?
K. Kannan, J (oral).
1. Learned counsel for the petitioner states that
the writ petition has become infructuous and the same be disposed
of as such.
2. As ordered.
3. The writ petition is disposed of as having been
October 7, 2013
I am the author of this document High Court Chandigarh