IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA AT BANGALORE Dated the 16th day of August 2012 :BEFORE:
HON'BLE MR.JUSTICE V.JAGANNATHAN CRL.P.No.4552 / 2012
ADI NARAAYANA REDDY
S/O NARAYANA REDDY
AGED ABOUT 25 YEARS
R/O PULIVENDRA VILLAGE KADAPA TALUK AND DISTRICT ANDRA PRADESH
(By Sri C N RAJU, ADVOCATE.)
STATE BY SOMWARPET POLICE REPT. BY PUBLIC PROSECUTOR HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA AT BANGALORE
(By Sri G.M.SRINIVASA REDDY, HCGP.)
CRL.P FILED U/S 439 CR.P.C PRAYING TO RELEASE THE PETITIONER ON BAIL IN CRIME No.102/2012 OF SOMAWARAPETE POLICE, PENDING ON THE FILE OF THE PRL. CIVIL JUDGE (JR.DN.) & JMFC, SOMAWARAPETE, REGD. FOR THE OFFENCES P/U/S 399, 402 OF IPC.
THIS PETITION COMING ON FOR ORDERS THIS DAY, THE COURT MADE THE FOLLOWING : 2
Heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and
the learned Government Pleader for the respondent-
2. In view of the submission that the other
accused similarly placed have been released on bail by
this court in Crl.P.Nos. 3523 and 3819/12, this
petitioner also has to be given the same relief on same
terms and conditions.
3. Hence, the following order is passed:
1. The petitioner shall be released on bail on his executing a personal bond for Rs.25,000/- with two solvent sureties for the like sum to the satisfaction of the trial court.
2. He shall regularly attend the court on hearing dates.
3. He shall not tamper with the prosecution witnesses.