IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA AT BANGALORE Dated the 16th day of August 2012 :BEFORE:
HON'BLE MR.JUSTICE V.JAGANNATHAN CRL.P.No.4683 / 2012
AGED ABOUT 19 YEARS
S/O CHAMRAJ, R/A #603
22ND CROSS, HEERANNAGUDDE GIRINAGAR 2ND PHASE
(NOW IN JUDICIAL CUSTODY) ... PETITIONER
(By Sri S MANJUNATH, ADV.) AND:
STATE OF KARNATAKA
BY SHANKARAPURA POLICE
REP BY SPP, HIGH COURT BUILDING BANGALORE
(By Sri G M SRINIVASA REDDY, HCGP.) CRL.P FILED U/S.439 CR.P.C PRAYING TO ENLARGE THE PETITIONER ON BAIL IN CR.NO.54/2012 OF SHANKARPURA P.S., BANGALORE CITY, FOR THE OFFENCE P/U/S 427, 143, 144, 307 R/W 149 OF IPC. THIS PETITION COMING ON FOR ORDERS THIS DAY, THE COURT MADE THE FOLLOWING : 2
Heard both sides in respect of bail sought by the petitioner who is said to be A-2 in respect of the offences punishable under Sections 427, 143, 144, 307 r/w 149 of IPC in Cr.No.54/12.
2. In view of the submission made that the other accused viz., A-3 has been granted bail by this court, this petitioner also can be released on bail on same terms and conditions. Hence, the following order is passed:
1. The petitioner shall be released on bail on his furnishing personal bond for Rs.50,000/- with two sureties for the likesum to the satisfaction of the trial court.
2. He shall not tamper with the evidence and shall not give threat to the witnesses in any manner.
3. He shall not hamper the investigation. 3
4. He shall attend the court on all dates of hearing.
5. He shall mark his attendance before the concerned police station on the 15th and 30th of every month between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
6. He shall not involve himself in the offence of like nature in future.