IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB & HARYANA, CHANDIGARH CWP No. 2255 of 1994 Date of decision October 7, 2013 Girish Kumar ....... Petitioner Versus The State of Haryana and others ........ Respondents CORAM: HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE K. KANNAN Present:- Mr. Rajeev Sharma, Advocate for Mr. Gobinder Singh Sandhu, Advocate for the petitioner. Mr. Kartar Singh, DAG., Haryana. ****
1. Whether reporters of local papers may be allowed to see the judgment ?
2. To be referred to the reporters or not?
3. Whether the judgment should be reported in the digest?
K. Kannan, J (oral).
1. Learned counsel for the petitioner states that the writ petition has become infructuous and the same be disposed of as such.
2. As ordered.
3. The writ petition is disposed of as having been rendered infructuous.
(K. KANNAN) JUDGE October 7, 2013 archana Archana Arora 2013.10.08 12:39 I am the author of this document High Court Chandigarh